Please read below information carefully
Standard Return Policy:
Any item which you decide to return for reasons which are not a manufacture defect or a result of carrier damage and purely based on your own buyer's reason, you are subject to 35% restoring fee plus:
- Product is unopened or is still in its original box
- You pay the freight back to our warehouse
- Subject to inspection before any refund can be issued.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
Customer must call customer service and send image of defect before a settlement on a partial refund.
The following items are non-returnable and we offer no refunds:
- Memory Foam Mattresses opened or taken out of their plastic wrap
- Mattress opened or taken out of their plastic wrap
Product-Specific Return Policies
Upon delivery, please inspect your new mattress, foundation, or mattress set before signing the shipping receipt. You will only qualify for a full refund for damaged or defective mattresses, mattress sets, or foundations if you refuse the item(s) at the time of delivery.
Oversized Item Return Policy
As indicated in ourStandard Return Policy, you may also initiate a return for most new and unopened oversized items within 30 days of delivery and receive a full refund when returned in new and unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
You are responsible to pay the return shipping fee when you return an oversized item for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged product
All returned oversized items are fully inspected upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
We will give only a partial refund of the purchase price if the returned item is not in its new, original and unopened condition. The amount of the partial refund depends on the condition of the item as determined by our sole discretion.
Additionally, we reserve the right to deduct the actual return shipping fee, which generally ranges from $100 to $695 or more (depending on size and weight), if the item is not in its original condition upon arrival back at our warehouse.
Damaged and Defective Returns
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must to be notified within 5 business days.
By signing for your delivery without noting the problem with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect.
If your shipment is severely damaged, please refuse the shipment, note the BOL “refused due to damage” and contact Customer Care immediately.
If you do not have time for an inspection or the driver rushes you, YOU MUST WRITE "subject to inspection" next to your signature on the Delivery Receipt and BOL.
Damage or Defects found after Delivery and Inspection
If you inspect the shipment and there is not any noticeable damage, but you find concealed damage or defects after the carrier leaves:
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping boxes or packing materials, including the pallet the item may have been delivered with.
- DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to furniturecoasttocoast.com without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.
- Immediately contact furniturecoasttocoast.com to report the situation. Include helpful details, such as package condition, how it was received (left at front door/signed for), and description of the damage. If possible, please take several pictures showing the affected area(s). We will work to resolve the issue and, in our sole discretion, we may:
- Arrange a repair or replacement if an item fall under a manufacturer’s warranty;
- Arrange for and pay the cost for repair of an item that does not fall under a manufacturer’s warranty;
- Issue a replacement; or
- Authorize a return
We inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility. If your return is a result of an furniturecoasttocoast.com error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and original shipping charges.
If you return an item that was opened or shows signs of wear, we will issue a partial refund minus the original shipping charges and return shipping fees. Products decrease in value over time. Therefore, a reduced refund will be issued for returns initiated over 30 days after delivery or received at our returns processing facility after 45 days*.
You can expect your refund within four weeks from the date you return your package. In most cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). All refunds are issued to the original method of payment unless you selected to return for in-store credit. Once your return is processed we will send you an email with your refund details.